פורומים

- שטח 4x4

כתבה חדשה - יומנו של מתחרה

19 ביוני 2014 ב 11:55 1 תגובות 19307 צפיות profile imageאתר השטח 4X4

צ'רלי גוטליב מתחרה בדקאר כבר רבע מאה, ובשנים האחרונות משמש כנווט משאית מרוץ. הבאנו לכם את יומן המרוץ אותו כתב בערבו של כל יום מרוץ מפרך התחרה וכתב: צ'רלי גוטליב. תצלומים: Xdakar team

לכתבה

הוספת תגובה
  • 1. profile image Ogash Ofer 09 בדצמבר 2017 ב 06:34 נערך 09 בדצמבר 2017 ב 06:35

CHARLY GOTLIB
    TRUCK COPILOT - BELGIUM

“THE COMPETITOR OF THE DAY”

“The Dakar is my way of life. I have already participated to 28 editions, and I’m going for my 29th…
    Since my 27th birthday I have been participating to the Dakar rally in January and spending the rest of the year preparing for the next Dakar rally.
    I remember in 1997, I was racing the Dakar when some desert Pirates took hostages of the competitors in the Mauritanian desert. Due to my knowledge of several languages I ended up being the appointed translator between them and the ransomed competitors… that’s something I will never forget!
    More recently, in 2016 & 2017, I was the copilot of Albert Llovera, a paraplegic pilot moving in a wheelchair, and first handicapped pilot to cross the finish line of a Dakar rally driving a truck! Such an incredible experience !!”

צ'רלי מעדכן כי:

In January 2018 I will start my 29th. participation to the Dakar Rally (Peru-Bolivia-Argentina) in a MAN truck bearing the race number 514.

נאחל לו ולצוות 514 בהצלחה
    עופר

הוספת תגובה צטט והגב
ביטול